суббота, 18 апреля 2020 г.

Picture description

Hello everyone. The photo is being seen by me. Never before have I seen such a dear photo. By the way, I am in the photo. Expectedly, this sweet picture is going to be described by its hero.

I was born on October 14th of 2004. I might be 1,5 years old in this image. I am sure that I was cheerful at that moment. Talking about my appearance, I had my hair cut handsomely. Also, I had chubby cheeks at the age of one and a half years. Unsurprisingly, I was dependent on my parents. As a result, I had been having my clothes put on and having my body washed. I even had been having my breakfast, lunch, and dinner had with someone's help. It all had been being done by my lovely parents for some years. Describing the picture, I want to add that the boy on the left side is my uncle. He was tall, thin, and slim with freckles on his face. Inside the house of my uncle's family was a cozy atmosphere. Had been I invited, I would have visited this house more. On my uncle's table was a computer situated. The funniest thing that I had a computer game played by my uncle. Unsurprisingly, I had him do it. He was a friendly guy, as was his mother.

All in all, this photo is loved by my family.  Seldom have I seen as positive picture as this one. Were I you, I would try to find some old images with you in your early ages. These photos are filled with positive emotions. I do adore this image!



Passive voice
Inversion
Causative




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий