вторник, 28 апреля 2020 г.

Informal letter

Chelyabinsk, Russia
April, 27th

          Dear Mother Nature,
          Thank you for your letter. I am so glad to see your letter again. Sorry for not writing you so long. I had many tasks to do at home.
          Unfortunately, the ecological situation in my region is devilishly dreadful. To my thoughts, teens can help Nature by keeping their yards and nearest forests clean. As for myself, I have already tidied up near the house some times, planted several trees.
          By the way, about you. Which country is the best in terms of ecological situation? Which global problem is the most harmful for you?
How much time should we spend to cure you?
          I have to go as my sister is asking me for help.
          Write back soon.
          Best wishes,
          Gleb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий