четверг, 9 апреля 2020 г.

News -10.04.20


     Hello everyone. My name is Gleb Vinogradov. I had been collecting the information for the whole week. Right now I am going to present to you the news of the past 7 days.
      Firstly, I will tell about ostrich eggs. Some of these beautiful Easter egg-sized objects are in London's British Museum now. Now, research into the museum's collection by an international team of archaeologists reveals new insights into their history. People across Europe, the Mediterranean and North Africa traded ostrich eggs up to 5,000 years ago, in the Bronze and Iron Ages. The five eggs in the British Museum's collection are embellished with animals, flowers, geometric patterns, soldiers and chariots.
     After that I am going to tell you about April’s “pink moon”. It was the brightest full moon of 2020. It peaked on April, 7 at 10:35 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. A supermoon usually appears when the moon reaches the closest point in its circling around Earth, or the pedigree. The funniest thing that the moon was orange instead of pink.
     The final thing is about useful computer games, and I am not joking. “Minecraft”  is a popular and simple computer game that has already offered free educational content for students stuck at home. It is really surprising, that a simple computer game will be used to successfully teach someone. Teachers can use Minecraft too. This game can learn about science and math. That type of lesson motivates students, and that is the main advantage.
     I didn’t mention COVID-19 and other frustrating topics, because it is important to always find something good. All broadcasters have already told about the virus, but I don’t even plan to do this.
     In the end, I believe that you liked my report. Stay at home and wash your hands. Goodbye.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий