суббота, 25 апреля 2020 г.

Communication with animals

First of all, I am not a big fan of pets, so I didn't have any during my lifetime. Because of this, I don't know how to communicate with them. The difficulty of that process is all I know. Surprisingly, once I was gifted by fate. I made contact with the bat, but it was as short as dragonfly's life. Right now, I am going to tell you about this unforgettable experience.



I was gifted with this small surprise 9 Years ago. I was watching TV at 7 pm, when my mother brought me a small bat. I was amazed. I have already seen these animals, but only while watching BBC Earth. If I met a bat during my teens, I would try to communicate with it and find some ways to do it on the internet. Unfortunately, I didn't know what to do and where to begin. Firstly, we put it in the plastic box. Then, I gave it a slice of apple. It ate the slice, and, to my thoughts, it liked the taste. At other times, Manya didn't move, but it breathed. Yes, we called it Manya. 3 Hours later it became more active, because a bat is a nocturnal animal. It crawled inside the box and didn't even try to fly. To my regret, I went to bed after an hour of examining Manya. The next day we gave her a carrot. That day I have already understood that bats like apples, so I decided to feed it a carrot. To my happiness, it took delight in eating. Even though I didn't look for any information on the internet, the second day became successful. Fortunately, I made eye contact with the bat. Unsurprisingly, it made me anxious, excited, and just mad! I spent the whole day looking over the bat. Finally, during the third day, I understood that I had been doing so wrong for these 2 Days, so I decided to free Manya. I was waiting for a twilight, while Manya was sleeping, snoring, and nuzzling. Later it woke up. There was a tornado of doubt in my mind.  At 9 pm, I was realizing the impossibility of our re-meeting, but it might be better for Manya to live with relatives. It seemed like it had a family, and they could wait for Manya. It could be a real torture for it to live with us. As a result, I and my mother freed Manya.



I appreciate this experience. I had been enjoying having a pet for 3 days. Those days were some of the best in my life. I just made eye contact, but I still remember it.  As for me, the main goal of having a pet is to make it happy. I can't imagine a happy animal among people. It is always better to be next to your real family. Having an animal is a responsibility. I am not ready to have a pet, not ready to carry this burden.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий