вторник, 4 апреля 2017 г.

Right text

Letter A
                                                                                                                      San Paulo, Brasil,
                                                                                                                      29th December 2010
Dear Ken,
        Thanks for your letter. I'm doing a lot these days. I have many news for you. Now I will tell about it!

       After two weeks I will be with you. I need stay with you and your family to see London first time. I'm very exciting! My plane arrived Heatrow at 6:30 in Terminal 3. My city, San Paulo is biggest and nosiest city in Brasil. It's not very well for tourists. It's commercial city. Also it has a big traffic and very big pollution. Maybe London has the same. I like the best in San Paulo entertainment. You can find good bars and restaurants. My friend Toao visited London last year and he went to the theatre on "The Buddy Holly Story". He told it was wonderful! Do you like London? How many sightseesin London? Are you waiting for me?
Write back soon,
With love,
Fernando.

Letter B
                                                                                                                       Basel, Switserland
                                                                                                                       7th July
Dear Sophie,
       

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий