вторник, 18 апреля 2017 г.

Informal letter to Dwight

                                                                                                                          The USA, New Burn.
                                                                                                                           19\04\17
       Hello Dwight,
Thank you for your visit to our school. It's amazing experience for all school. It's really good to see the people from other countries in our school. Last year I visited your school and today I will tell about it.
       When I came to The USA, I was really excited. I didn't know anything about The Ephiphany school. When I came to This AMAZING school I was full of emotions and full of feelings. This two weeks in The USA were the best in my life. With Marshall I played basketball, Studied to play and know the rules of the Football, Flight on the plane and did man other good things. Thank you and Horton's family for this! How are Marcshall? How are Ainsley? How are Mrs Horton?
       Ok, I need to go. Next year I need come back and feel this emotions again.
Best wishes,
Gleb Vinogradov. 



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий