вторник, 13 сентября 2016 г.

Informal letter

From Gleb
To Egor
Subject: Hi!
Hi my name is  Gleb and I am from Magnitogorsk, Russia. It's a great city with a great hockey team- Metallurg, the champion of Russia 2016. I am 11 years old and I am student. I have dark blonde hair, normal ears, small cheeks, normal nose, good teeth, normal mouth and normal eyes. I am tall and slim.
   I am good at football. My favorite player is Antoine Greezmann. He's amazing French player.
I am good at languages. I think I know English well. I am very good at computer games. I am playing CS;GO like professional players. I am good at Call of Duty, Battlefield, Minecraft, Fifa , NHL, Payday, WOW, World of Tanks, War Thunder, Batman and Silent Hill.
  What about you? Where are you from? What is your hobby? Please write soon.
Gleb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий