вторник, 6 сентября 2016 г.

Informal letter

Dear, Gleb.

      How are you? Sorry for not writing for so long. I had a lot of work and I visited many countries. I wanted to drop you a quick line to tell you about my summer Holidays.
     On my Holidays I did many things. I visited USA, Mexico and England, went to the Hockey matches, visited the famous Ural places like Uvildi, Turgoiak and Ural mountains. I was a bit worried and wanted  to see if you are OK. In USA I lived In New Yourk on 5th avenue. It was amazing. After 2 weeks in USA I visited Mexico. We lived In my lovely Khankun. I was in Mexico for 2 weeks too. After USA and Mexico I returned to Russia. After 1 mounth in Russia I visited England with Olga Urievna group. It was interesting for me.
Drop me a line soon!
Yours,
Gleb

     

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий