среда, 18 ноября 2015 г.

My life

1.I ussually get up at seven o clock, but yesterday i got up at half past seven.
2.I sometimes go to school at eight o clock, but yesterday  i went to school at quarter to eight.
3.I always speak english at nine o clock, but yesterday I spoke at quarter past nine.
4.I usually write in copybook at quarter past ten, but yesterday I wrote at ten o clock.
5.I always read a book at half past eleven, but yesterday I read a book at quarter past eleven.

6.I usually draw at twelve o clock, but yesterday I drew at quarter past twelve.
7.I always sing a song at one o clock, but yesterday I sang a song at quarter past one.
8.I usually play football at two o clock, but yesterday I played football at half past two.
9.I always have lunch at three o clock, but yesterday I had lunch at quarter past three.
10.I usually do my homework at four o clock, but yesterday I did my homework at half past four.
11.I always dance at five o clock, but yesterday I danced at six o clock.
12.I usually go to home at seven o clock, but yesterday I go to home at eight o clock.
13.I usually have dinner at nine o clock, but yesterday I had dinner at quarter past nine.
14.I always watch TV at ten o clock, but yesterday I watched TV at quarter past ten.
15.I always go to bed at eleven o clock, but yesterday I went to bed at quarter to eleven.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий