среда, 11 ноября 2015 г.

My day and my friend's day

                                                    My day and my friend's day
I always wake up at half past six fast.My friend Kostya usually wakes up at seven o clock.

I usually go to school at half past seven. Kostya always goes to school  at half past seven.
I sometimes eat breakfast at eight o clock. Kostya usually eats breakfast at quarter past eight.
I always read a book at quarter to nine. Kostya always reads a book at quarter to nine too.
I always sing a songs at quarter to ten well. Kostya always sings a songs at quarter to ten too.
I always play football  at quarter to eleven very well. Kostya always plays football at quarter to eleven too.
I usually do my homework at quarter to twenty happily. Kostya always does his homework at half past eleven.
I always drow at quarter to one beautifully. Kostya always drows at quarter to one.
I sometimes eat dinner at two o clock. Kostya usually eats dinner at two o clock.
I always go to walk at quarter past two . Kostya always goes to walk at quarter past two too.
I Always dance at three o clock carefully. Kostya always goes to wushu at three o clock.
I  always go to Art-studio at four o clock. Kostya always goes to Artist's-studio at four o clock.
I sometimes eat supper at five o clock. Kostya usually eats supper at quarter past fife.
I go to home at eight o clock fast. Kostya goes to home at eight o clock too.
I sleep at ten o clock. Kostya sleeps at half past nine.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий