среда, 9 сентября 2015 г.

My favourite cartoon charapter

                                                                        my favorite cartoon                                                                                                  charapter                                                                       my favorite charapter is Donald duck.He has yellow nose and  white feathers. He has a girlfriend daisy. He has friends, Mikey, Miney,Goffy and Pluto. He can walk, run and fly on aeroplane. He likes ice cream, bread and drink lemonade.He dressed in sailor suit.He has sister Delma,uncle Scrooge and cousins Billy, Dilly and Willy. He s happy.He appeared a long time ago 9 June 1934. He's funny cheerful and charismatic. He had an unusial voice. He like's adventures. I try to be like Donald. I like Donald.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий