среда, 30 сентября 2015 г.

Describe yourself


Hello! My name is Gleb. I am streight ,tall , clever , happy and pretty. I has a family: mom-Alina, dad- Alexandr, sister- Anya, grandmothers- Olga and Lusa and grandfather- Sergey. I  has a friends: Iaroslaw, Sasha and Makar. My favorite pet is France Buldog, it s  very pretty and good. At one o clock I usually  read  books, at two o clock I ussually whrite, at three o clock I usually play football, at four o clock I usually do my homework, at five o clock I usually eat, at six o clock I usually dance, at seven o clock I usually play vidiogames, at nine o clock I usually play with my sister, at nine o clock uI usually sleep.  My favorite toy is spider-man, he can jump and run, he has red and blue suit. I like spider-man!I has a room. In my room I has a table, chair, TV, Ps4, more toys, football ball, cupboard and bed. My favorite meal is salad Caesar, pizza,  hot dogs, pasta, meat, orange and cake.It's all for me! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий