понедельник, 16 октября 2017 г.

Final topic module 1

   Hello, this summer I visited the The USA and some places in Russia. That was amazing and now I will tell you about my nice trip.

  First of all I visited Usa and there I went to Florida everglades. This park is one of the best in the all world, but everglades are too dangerous. In everglades you can be eaten by alligator, get stung by bugs and get a snake bite. That is scary, but I think this place is not enough dangerous, when you will try to be careful. Next I visited California's famous places. The nature is amazing, but I have chosen the Golden Gate Bridge. This bridge is too long and too big. It is really good sightsee. I like this bridge and I like California. In The USA at home I watched amazing show. The name of this reality show is Police Camera Action. In this show we can see a lot of stories about funny moments and road crime. We can feauture it with the hand-held camera. I like this show and sometimes I watch it in Russia. Do you like shopping? I like and in malls of The USA we can buy everything, enjoy everything, eat everythig, just do everything. For example in the sport malls we can play football or basketball, or in food malls we can eat burgers and pizza. Malls are nice! In The USA we can see different types of houses: Villa's, detached and semi-detached houses, townhouses, blocks of flats, bungalos and cottages. To have a clean house we need to always do the wash-up, because house - part of life. Let's come back to Russia, to Sochi. Sochi is one of the best resort cities. More than 2000000 millions of people visit it every year and they have a reason. Sochi is full of monuments, statues and museums, there is a lot of rare animals and Sochi is amazing in sports. Time of Saint Petersburg! Saint Petersburg is The North Capital of Russia and I know the reason. It's full of amazing place and this place is the king of historical places, like museums. I like Saint Petersburg!
    My trip was really amazing and I am waiting for a newe, because travel is good for study!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий