вторник, 18 октября 2016 г.

My house informal letter

Dear Alex,
How are you? Sorry for not writing so long. I am doing a lot these days. I need to drop the quick line about my house.

My house is in the small and cozy village Blagodatogo on the Pustogogo street. It's in the big city on the Urals -Chelyabinsk. There are many interesting and beauty rooms in my house - My parent's room, my sister's room, two bathrooms, living room and my lovely room. My favourite room is my room, because there are many cool things in it. Two computers, big blue sofa, big red bed, cozy and black wardrobe and many other things. In my room floor is black and walls are white. In my room Tv is on the left wall, big table is near the front wall,
wardrobe is opposite the tv, sofa and bed are opposite the table. I love my room, because my room is my best friend.What is your favourite room? Who lives in your favorite room? What is the biggest room in your house?

I invite you to my house next sunday!
write soon,
yours
Gleb.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий