среда, 10 февраля 2016 г.

My usual meals

In my live I ate a lot of food and chose my usual meals.
 At home on the breakfast my usual meal is  two eggs with a bacon and  with a toast.
At home on the lunch my usual meal is meat with spaghetti . After that I usually eat cookies with a cup of tea.
At home on the supper my usual meal is salad with a cup of green tea.
When I visiting  my grandmother and my grandfather my usual meal is cakes with a cup of tea.
When I go to the restoraunt my usual meals are salad Cezar and meat "Minion".                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

This is meat "minion".                                                                                   This is salad Cezar.
                                                         

                                                           
                                                               



                                                         




This is my usual breakfast at home.                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                                                                  .This is my  usual lunch at home.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       






This is my usual supper at home.
                                                                                                                                                                                           This is my usual                                                                                   dessert                                                                                                   and usual meal                                                                                    when I visiting my                                                                  granmother and grandfather.                                       

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий