среда, 9 декабря 2015 г.

My friends


1. I am taller than Lesha but  shorter than Vlad and shorter than Tioma.
2. Vlad is the tallest in the class but kostya is  smarter than Vlad and Ilya.
3. Kostya is havier than Ksysha but easier than Nastya.
4. Nastya is beautifuller than Ilya and Dima but Ilya and Dima are the strongest in the class.
5. Vlad is the fastest in the class but Mitya is Better speak English than Vlad.
6. Jasmin is the funniest In the all class and taller and beautifuller than Karina.
7. Karina is fatter than Vika and slower than Polina and the smallest than Masha.
8. Gleb is better plays football than Alesha but the worst plays football than me.
9. Tioma is better plays football than Dima but worse than me and Kostya.
10. Sophie and Arina are funnier than Vlad but sadder than Lesha and Me.
11. Kostya is the Best my friend in the class an he is Best boy in the our class.



  

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий